Getting ready for a fun summer road trip? Don't forget to schedule summer auto maintenance. Follow Bruno's simple auto maintenance tips to assure you of a safe and fun trip on the road.
- Service Your Cooling System
- Perform a Radiator Flush, if necessary
- Replace Your Air Filter
- Examine All Tires
- Change Oil and Other Fluids
- Replace Your Windshield Wipers
- Inspect Your Brakes
- Check Your Battery and Headlights
- Rejuvenate Your A/C
Bruno's Automotive wishes you and your family a safe and fun summer.